feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes

Friday, November 18, 2011 @ 9:28:00 AM
Songs of my life.
Written in the stars - Tinie Tempah Feat. Erice Turner
Black out the Sun - Darren Hayes
On my mind - Cody Simpson
Say you like me- We the Kings

All these songs stayed by me when everything is broken..listening to them teaches me move.
All these songs are just so emotional...it just back the memories and love i had with ya.
Nvm whatever, its friday and im so emotional >.<


This is the Manga i fall in love with now.
Its about a boy fallen in love with this girl, tried to impress her with everything but as time goes by he learnt that rushing stuff will not help and slowly get closer to the girl he loves.

Its not a hentai manga, because of the cover, instead its a wonderful teenage love manga.
I nv knew i will like manga like this but just somehow i just cant stop watching it.
You guys shd give it a try.

I still in love with you
but i dunno when my feelings gonna stop
i hope it never will till the day we met agn.