feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 12:53:00 AM
Things tat happened.

Emotional.
-
Thinkin of things too much causing mind to be confused and emotional.
Tats how my life had been.
Friends asked me not to think, Family showed me not to care.
How can i change?
i realli wish i could show how im outside at home, but i cant.
cuz everytime a word spoke out frm my mouth, no one seems to care, no one seems to listen.
Frm time to time, i started closing up myself to u all.
everytime i speak is wrong. everytime i speak back is un-filial. everytime i speak no one cares.
How can i show how good/well im doing outside than at home?
I noe im materialistic, im living in a space where u guys had nv been be4 tat causes tis but im not saying is not my fault. im!
But all im trying to say is tat, i juz cant be myself at home juz lyk how im outside.
Im having my GREAT, FUN memories outside, but somehow i juz cant recall any of tat memories at home.