feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes

Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 1:24:00 PM
A Failed Friend.

I always had been sleeping, i guess i had nv wake up till now.
-
I had been makin mistakes from my past life.
Failed to be there as a son and as a friend.
I had been takin my family and friends for granted.
Till now, i had been realizing all the mistake i did to a particular person.
He had been there always to clean up my mess,
and nv realize how difficult it is to clean up a mess,when im alone.
Im sorry.
Sorry for being an ass,
Sorry to take u as granted,
Sorry tat i nv been there when u need,
Sorry tat i always disturb u,
Sorry tat you had to clean my mess eac time,
Sorry to be jealous of you.
You are a wonderful fren.
I had to leave you, cuz u dun deserve such treatments.
And u dun deserve such a fren lyk me who always disappoint you.
Sorry to the person who had been there for my past 5yrs.
...
From now on, i will treasure each of my frens=)
A person who always been there wheneva i need someone,my mentor of my life.
A mei mei tat nv throw me alone,giving me advice and her thought of mind.
A brother who had always been there when i need someone to accompany.
My life is beautiful agn, becuz u guys entered my life.
I should stand up wif my two feet agn! Not failing their effort of pulling me and treasure them lyk how i need to treasure my family.
Pardon me if i go emotional or pissed on unnecessary stuff,
i juz not mature enuff=)

Labels: